Turks and Caicos Islands
The Turks and Caicos Islands which are also known as the TCI in short consists of larger Caicos Islands and smaller Turks Islands. Cockburn Town is the capital of these islands since 1766. The Caicos Islands have a population of about 23,769. Bermuda, the Bahamas and Jamaica had been ruling over these islands for many years.
- Taylor Bay Beach.
One of the best things to do in the Providenciales is to enjoying the beaches, nature and park and get to do outdoor fun activities.
- White House.
A historic site in the Salt Cay, was built by the Harriotts known to be a Salt Empire Family.
- Our Lady of Divine Providence.
Located in Providenciales, you can get to go to Church and attend the Mass and then go sightseeing.
- Le Vele Resort.
This beautiful resort is located in Grace Bay between Point Grace and The Mansions. A 4-star resort boasting its multilingual staff, amenities like refrigerator, microwave, self-serve laundry, etc.
- The Shore Club.
A 5-star hotel in the Long Bay Beach offers you 4 swimming pools, 5 restaurants/ bars, spa, fitness centre, complimentary kids club and much more.
- Coco Bistro- Get to enjoy your Caribbean and American tastes here in the Grace Bay Road.
- Cocovan- Blend in to the wonderful street style food or International delicacies in Cocovan located in Providenciales.
- PeppaJoy Hot Sauce- The local hot sauce made from scotch bonnet peppers are available in different tastes in small bottles all over.
- Lobster Tail- The lobster tails are not large yet meatiest and are served with garlic lemon butter sauce.
Though the weather stays pleasant all year round, the best time to visit Turks and Caicos is in April and May.